Are you feeling drained, empty, unfit and find it hard to fit it all in?
Do you want to get fitter, stronger, lose weight, reduce stress and find balance?
I know it’s hard to get to the gym or a yoga class, I don’t get to go either. But you can nourish your body and soul at home. With Yoga. With or without kids. Without using up a lot of time.
Both you and I know yoga has amazing benefits for body, mind and soul. Anyone can practice, anytime, and receive lots of benefits. And guess what? Your kids will benefit and so will your parenting. You will be calmer, relaxed, better able to flow with life’s challenges. You will look good and feel more energised. Your kids will practice with you and watch and experience the benefits themselves.
I’ll show you how, it’s not hard once you get the hang of it. There’s a couple of options….
Come to class…
Every Tuesday 8:30-9:30am at Melville’s Farm (45 Alligator Creek Road). All mums, kids, babies, toddlers. Part mummas group, part yoga, all fun! Bring your mat, picnic blanket and things to keep the kids entertained. Cost is by donation. To join and meet the other mums link in with the facebook group- search Alligator Creek Mums and Bubs Yoga or call Sarah on 0428 198 204.
Do it at home…
Sign up for my four week home Yoga for Mums Course (starting again in 2017)
Here’s what you get:
- Intro link up with Sarah to discuss your current situation and what you would like to achieve from a tailor made home yoga practice.
- Weekly online class with me (and my small bub), you and your child/ren for four weeks.
- Personalised attention for not only your technique, but how to manage your practice at home.
- Just like a private class as there are only three other mums just like you in the class.
- A weekly follow up email from me to help support your practice.
- Keep your taped classes to do whenever you like.
To register interest email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org….
I hope to see you soon…